Classified Display ads or column ads have the potential to be fairly attention grabbing as well as generate a good number of reader responses if designed properly.
In order to grab maximum attention for your property advertisement, simply keep the following tips in mind while releasing your ad:
- First of all, keep in mind that CD adverts cannot vary much in width, they can only vary in length for most newspapers. The width of a column ad is generally not more than 3 cms which is same as a single column of a newspaper
- Secondly, please choose from the templates in which there is the option of uploading images and logos as they cost the same as the templates without these options
- Thirdly, try and make the header and footers of the newspaper ad template concise to make the ad subtle yet informative
- The use of images of the plot or estate or property in question and the use of logos of the real estate agencies imbibes interest and faith of the reader or prospective buyer
- Try and use contrast colours for the header & footer and the body to make it stand out among other adverts
For any other questions regarding booking and publishing newspaper advertisements, please visit our Question and Answer Forum or the Frequently Asked Questions at :http://www.releasemyad.com/forum/